MANAGING THE MULTIGENERATIONAL WORKPLACE
For the first time in history, four generations are sharing the workplace. How can you successfully manage the diverse styles of the Traditional Traditionalists, Still-Booming Boomers, Xtra-Independent Gen Xers and Tech-or-Die Gen Ys? The answer is crucial to your organization’s productivity and long-term strategic success.
In this keynote, Alnoor Damji, Calgary based, international speaker, and trainer —shares expert insights into the four generations and their motivations, goals and communication styles. You will learn how organizations across a wide variety of industries are thriving with a multigenerational workforce. You will also gain specific, actionable strategies to manage your cross-generational challenges and turn your multigenerational workforce into a competitive advantage.
- Identify areas within the workplace where generational conflict occurs and discover how to meditate for success
- Learn how to strengthen cross-generational communication
- Develop specific strategies to leverage multigenerational opportunities
BEING A LEGEND IN YOUR CAREER AND LIFE –Transforming yourself and developing winning strategies
How can you successfully manage change? Whether it’s starting a career, a career transition, refocusing or rebuilding a lifestyle or relationship, initially we are motivated, excited and empowered. Over time, however, this momentum often fizzles and it feels like we are lost.
I am often asked how I overcome setbacks, which are inevitable, when it come to starting my positive life changes.
In this presentation, Alnoor Damji, Calgary based, international speaker, and trainer —shares expert insights into how incorporating change management skills has made him a legend in your career and your life.
- Gain specific, actionable and accountable strategies to transform bad habits
- Learn how to move beyond blaming behaviour
- Acquire insights into how your individual strengths enhance team performance